Be a man. Change your life. Be a power cleaner.
by Craig Maltby for Club LT
The Lucky Tiger man takes care of his face. Clean. Smooth. Supple. Well groomed. Good smelling.
I know. Cleaning is the last thing on your mind when you have some free time. But I’ve invented a system (I should patent it!) called The Power Clean.
The Power Clean is not some new chemical or vacuum or mop. It is a time management approach that can make your life much more enriching. Or at least more satisfying. Or more……something.
Here it is in a nutshell:
1) Carve out 90 minutes early on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Or, on a weeknight if your schedule allows.
2) Set aside a moderate amount of beer, wine (weeknights) or coffee (weekend mornings).
3) Fire up your music or podcast play list and have it cranking through your earbuds, smart speaker or home sound system.
4) Divide up your house or apartment between you and your spouse/partner. One person takes the bathroom(s) and bedroom(s). The other takes the living room and kitchen.
5) Clean and vacuum your assigned rooms. 90 minutes should be enough to do a decent job. You might even have enough time to fold and put away some clothes.
6) Have two sets of cleaning supplies. Two spray cleaners. Two toilet brushes. Two dusting sprays. At least two sponges/rags. One for you and one for your partners. They are also split between upstairs and downstairs, so there’s no lugging your cleaning stash up and down the stairs. If you have two vacuums, even better.
7) If you live by yourself, just split the task between Saturday and Sunday morning.
If you start at 7:30 on a Saturday morning, you’re done by 9! A whole hour before College Game Day. Or plenty of time to hit the farmer’s market. That’s the beauty of The Power Clean.
Even better, you’re set for the next 3 to 5 years before you do it again!
It’s the Lucky Tiger way: A place that is clean, well groomed, smells great and easy to achieve. And it could save your relationship. Even your marriage.
About Craig Maltby
Craig Maltby is the Club LT community manager. He lives and works in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa. When not writing or editing, Craig goes to movies, plays golf (or at least hits balls at the range), and plays keyboard in a classic rock music duo.
You might also enjoy …
For those guys who don’t like to read, you can now watch what people have to say about Lucky Tiger products in this collection of YouTube reviews.
Be bold! Be wild! Have a howling good time with these libations.